Tarot Readings By Kim | home
Code of Ethics
CODE OF ETHICS
1. I recommend you seek competent medical or psychological assistance from a qualified healthcare professional if you have a disease, illness or disorder.
2. I recommend you seek competent financial assistance from a banker, broker or financial consultant before you make any financial transactions.
3. I recommend you seek competent legal assistance from a qualified attorney at law if you have any legal problems.
4. I recommend every person act according to his or her own conscience for the greater good of all concerned.
5. I will strive at all times to give you the very best advice of which I am capable.
6. Tarot cards are not fortune telling cards nor are they used for fortune telling.
7. Tarot cards are neither good nor bad though they may be used to encourage, give hope and identify options for future behavior.
8. You alone are responsible for your own behavior.